Safety Management Systems
A Work Health and Safety Management System (WHSMS) is a systematic approach to managing safety and is tailored to your individual organisation.
- Organisational Resilience through proactive risk prevention, innovation and continual improvement.
- Legal and regulatory compliance whilst reducing business losses.
- Brand responsibility by committing to safe, healthy and sustainable work.
- Stakeholder trust and confidence.
- Global health and safety system for all business.
Our systems are developed in alignment with the International Standard ISO45001. And include the following critical elements:
- Leadership and worker participation
- Performance evaluation
Importantly the plan, do, check and act cycle of continuous improvement is an intrinsic feature of our systems and required by the standard.
- Step 1 - Plan: Establish the processes to deliver results.
- Step 2 - Do: To implement processes as planned.
- Step 3 - Check: To check, monitor processes and results.
- Step 4 - Act: Take action to continually improve performance.
We customise our systems to suit your organisations needs, structure and risk profile. We also assist you to implement the system within your organisation.
Please complete the form to request further information.
Find out more about safety management and safety management systems including what it means in practice, educating your staff and how you can put your safety plan into place.