Please click here for movie if Youtube doesn't load above.
Our fixed fee service supports your organisation in ensuring health and safety compliance and managing risk.
Your named, highly qualified Health and Safety Consultant will give proactive support to help you meet your legal obligations and protect the health, safety and wellbeing of your employees and everyone affected by your organisation’s activities.
Our services are action-based rather than auditing exercises, making a real contribution to adding value and reducing risk.
With extensive experience of working across a range of sectors and business types, we know the priorities on which to focus and how to keep bureaucracy and costs to a minimum.
Highlights of this service include:
- A highly qualified Health and Safety Consultant with experience of your sector will act as your legally required Suitably Qualified Person.
- We conduct your General Risk Profile on-site at your premises.
- We develop and help you implement your Prioritised Safety Action Plan, Health & Safety Policy and Work Health and Safety System, tailored to your precise needs.
- We provide you with secure access to a comprehensive online resource where you can access all your documents and a library of informative and practical guides.
- We guarantee a minimum number of visits to your premises, not merely to inspect but to help you implement change.
- Emergency assistance is provided in the case of, for example, Regulator visits and accident investigations.
- In the event of a serious accident, we investigate, liaise with the authorities.
For more information and to find out how we can support your organisation, please contact our Health and Safety Consultants.
General advice warning
The information on this site is of a general nature only. It does not take your specific needs or circumstances into consideration. You should look at your own situation and requirements before making any decisions. Please contact our Occupational Health and Safety Consultants for further information.